The "Food for Thought" lunchbox - as seen on Dragons' Den - is innovatively designed to provide
a daily reminder to eat at least one piece of fruit at lunch, whilst also protecting the fruit from being damaged.
It is big enough to hold sandwiches, fruit and other snacks.
The lunchbox comes with two pots which are ideal for storing grapes, nuts, seeds, yoghurt or diced fruit.
So instead of placing an apple or an orange in the spaces provided, you can mix and match your healthy lunch with pots of goodies.
The thermospot on the back of the lunchbox indicates whether your lunch is still cool.
Also available are matching lunchbox coolerbags in different colours. They make it easy to carry your lunch around and help keep your lunch cool.
• Ideal for your healthy lunch: fits sandwiches, fruit and snacks
• Innovative design fits apples, oranges and bananas snuggly and protects them from being bruised
• Comes with two pots (one orange and one green) for nuts, raisons, yoghurt, grapes, diced fruit
• Thermospot shows if your lunch is cool
• Lunchbox does not seal completely
• Space to write your or your child's name on the back
• Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe
• Made from recyclable plastic
• Material: FDA approved food-safe PP
• Dimensions 170mm x 240mm x 55mm (80mm where pots) (WxHxD)
• AWARDED BEST PRODUCT 2007 BY THE DESIGN MUSEUM SHOPTwo specialized fruit storage areas